Thank you very much to Jody for nominating me! Here’s her blog;
You should all go check it out!
I’d not actually heard of this until the other day when Jody nominated me, so it was a bit of a shock really!
These are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 2000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
So let’s get started!
Here are the 11 random facts about me;
1) I’m naturally blonde but have been dying my hair since I was 13 really. Although it wasn’t until I was about 17 that I started dying it block colours. I’ve not really since my natural hair colour in about two years – unless you count roots!
2) I own over 300 books. My boyfriend says that’s excessive. I don’t agree.
3) I dislike my job but can’t post about it because it’s a really well known company and I will get into trouble if I mention it’s name.
4) I’m trying to save for a Masters. And this is the only reason I get out of bed in a morning to go to work.
5) I’ve been with my boyfriend/fiance for seven years. So since we were 15. A long time, I know, but it works and he is pretty much my best friend.
6) I can’t swim but I wish I could!
7) I have two cats and a dog. All of which are crazy. I’m starting to think it’s my family that drive them crazy – I swear every pet we’ve had has gone strange living with us!
8) My parents are divorced and that pretty much sucks. One of the reasons why I dislike birthdays and Christmases.
9) I will happily play Taylor Swift all day long. She is one of my many guilty pleasures.
10) I’ve met Jimmy Carr. He’s pretty awesome.
11) There’s not a day that goes past that I don’t think about my grandparents and how much I miss them.
1) Why did you start your blog? Because I love to write and I find it easier to have strangers read my writing than people I know.
2) When did you start writing and why? I’ve been writing since I was young. It was an outlet for me.
3) What country would you most love to visit? Where to start! Austria, Russia, America and so on.
4) If you could change anything about your life, what would it be? I wouldn’t have left Chester.
5) Would you ever write professionally (if you don’t already) I would love to but don’t think I’m good enough
6) What is your dream? To do my Masters.
7) Tell us your most memorable childhood experience. Going to Great Yarmouth when I was seven and getting really upset that I couldn’t build a sandcastle, so my Dad built me ten on a wall 🙂
8) What, in your opinion, is life all about? Pursuing the things you’re passionate about.
9) What is your favorite way of spending a summer afternoon? Reading in the garden, or spending it with Dale.
10) Where do you want to be in five years’ time? I want to have done my Masters. Maybe be married.
1) What’s your favourite book?
2) If you could recreate one memory, what would it be?
3) If you could be any historical person for a day, who would you choose?
4) What do you like about writing?
5) If you could change anything about the world, what would it be?
6) What’s your favourite piece of clothing?
7) Are you a dog or a cat person?
8) Are you a city or country person?
9) Who is your favourite author?
10) What do you want out of life?