I was nominated for this by Jaye over at http://soilluminateme.wordpress.com. Thank you so much! We only started talking a few weeks ago, but you are a good friend and, I like to think we’ve helped each other a lot.
I hadn’t heard of this award until Jaye had nominated me for it. Basically what it is is an award to give to fellow women bloggers to acknowledge their writing and, to say thank you if their writing has impacted you in some way or other.
If you wish to accept, all you have to do is;
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award!
- Add the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award logo to your post and blog.
- Answer 10 questions provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate your bloggers for the award and notify them.
Questions asked by Jaye:
1) What bought you to and inspires you about the world of blogging? I love to write and wanted a platform to put ideas and thoughts out there, so a blog seemed like the perfect idea.
2) Favourite Flower? Tulips, especially the red and orange ones.
3) Favourite childhood toy? My Hagrid Bear. I’ve had it for as long as I can remember and, I still sleep with it now.
4) Character from a book that you most identify with? Hmm tough one. I’d say Hermione from Harry Potter as I’m a book nerd and genuinely enjoyed doing homework when I was at school. But I’d also say Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird because I can understand what it’s like to follow your brother around and, not understand why things are the way they are, especially the injustices of the world.
5) Bath or Shower? I shower nearly every day, but I do love a good bubble bath with candles, a bath bomb, incense and, a good book.
6) If I could give you three wishes what would they be? 1) Money for my Masters. 2) A visit to London. 3) To travel through Europe.
7) Go to Fancy dress outfit? Hmm either my Christmas pudding outfit or a Disney character.
8) Perfect day out/day in? Day in: Bubble bath, good book, a few films, maybe play WoW for a little while.
9) What is your guilty pleasure? I have a few; Taylor Swift. Yorkshire puddings – I could eat them every single day. And American teen dramas, yup I happily watch One Tree Hill/90210 and so on.
10) You most embarrassing moment? I suggest you post 3, 1 being true and 2 fibs to throw us off the scent. 1) Throwing up on my ex-boyfriend the first time we went away together. 2) Talking to fast whilst answering a question at uni, which resulted in everyone staring at me – I felt like a fool. 3)During our training at my previous job, we were playing a game and I was the only person who ended up falling over and hurting myself. I looked like an idiot.
- Leanne at http://leanneslittleworld.wordpress.com/
- Teela at http://teelahart.com/
- Jackie at http://jacquelincangro.wordpress.com/
- Ashley at http://theroamingreader.com/
- Sonya at http://sonyaheaneyblog.com/
- What’s your favourite memory?
- If you could trade places with any famous person for one day, who would you choose?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
- What’s your favourite book?
- The first concert you ever went to?
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
- If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be?
- If you had to get a tattoo, what would you get?
- What’s your favourite brand of make up?
- What’s your favourite animal?